How is it people standing and shooting can always headshot me but me laying down can barely get hits super focused with lmgs?

You sound so stupid considering i said they are not aiming ....i got 1 headshot shooting that way out of the 100+ elimination and shootout matches ive played

Lmgs you say? Those are not all that accurate even prone, their suppression weapons. Want accuracy use rifles or assault rifles with single or burst firing modes you’ll have more luck. 

12 hours ago, Dopeydopeman420 said:

You sound so stupid considering i said they are not aiming ....i got 1 headshot shooting that way out of the 100+ elimination and shootout matches ive played

I sound stupid... ROFL!  How do you KNOW they are NOT aiming? Also, @Matthew Aiken is correct in his response, try a new gun I have no issues.

ELIMINATION since when can you get a diferent primary and ive had my whole team wiped after a team kill match and one guy came out stood at the top of hill from spawn just hip fired and killed us all on other side of map im tired of this games bulshit 

Ive used all the guns and somehow the lmgs have a magic sense to them finding my head while i use it the same standing as others and cant hit the side of a house