chaos_fox

My maps, options changes and progress are not saving

As i said in title my maps, options changes and game progress are not saving , i think that my operating system can be a problem ( i got windows 10 on my PC )

( i bought my Arma : Cold War Assault from steam )

more specific informations about the problem :

- No possibility to save maps from map editor ( it's happening on every single profile created in game )

- All options ( video , music , controls and difficulty ) reset to deafult after closing the game ( it's also happening on every single profile created in game )

- No possibility to save game progress.

Edited by chaos_fox
information update

Sounds like you do not have write permissions on the folder into which CWA was installed. To test this hypothesis try starting the game from a desktop shortcut as administrator. If the problem goes away then you know it is likely a permissions issue

On 12/6/2020 at 9:09 PM, mr.peanut said:

Sounds like you do not have write permissions on the folder into which CWA was installed. To test this hypothesis try starting the game from a desktop shortcut as administrator. If the problem goes away then you know it is likely a permissions issue

THX for the advice but i already solved that by myself , there was something wrong whit downloaded files ( i think ) , a quick re-load and thing was done.