Tomatenpresse

Problem with pasting my Pre-Built structure

I built a "fairly" complex sewer system: https://imgur.com/a/mveyLu1 in VR (as you can see) and i thought the building would be the hard part ;D I tried pasting it as a composition in another map for an upcoming mission, but when i did that the composition was completely destroyed, nothing was at the right place, its almost as if it got pulled apart. Repairing the pasted composition would take longer than rebuilding it (which took ages). Is there a way that i can paste the composition with everything locked in place so that it doesnt get destroyed when i try to paste it? 

P.S.: it also gets destroyed when i Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V it. I also want to add that this is the first complex thing i built in A3 so i dont know a lot about the process but nobody else seems to be having the same problem...

I have had this problem in the past, I cured it by Changing  "Toggle Vertical mode" off so if need be part of your structure can pass into the terrain.  Also change "toggle Surface snapping"  to stop the different part of you structure trying to match the  different angle of the terrain