If anyone has played the arma 3 campaign 'resist' you know exactly what im talking about. For the rest ill quickly explain.

In arma 3 resist you have a sequence in a mission in which you can choose to go a distance by foot over open ground or move to a certain location and enter an 'underground' sewer. The sewer obviously isnt underground because arma doesnt really allow that kind of stuff, instead it is a prebuilt structure, just like a house, but from the inside it feels like its underground. The way it works is a addaction command which teleports you in and out of the sewer and changes time of day at the same time so it seems like its underground. The sewer is built very well and the immersion is immense.

Now to my question: Does anybody have prebuilt and/or expanded sewer from Resist? If not, does anybody have a different prebuilt sewer? And in any case, does anybody know the scripts that could be helpful to add a teleport and fadeout/fadein and time change for the object init? Reason is im trying to build a mission for the unit and id like to do something that hasnt been done a million times before.

Maybe even @Kydoimos? I know you started building a whole sewer section and I was wondering if you ever finished it/have the started construction somewhere still. The new Composition feature would be amazing for this. Because yours looked realistic and i cant seem to find the right objects to recreate it.

Thank you very much, this does the trick, but do you know how to add a fade in and fade out sequence there aswell?

If you teleport when entering a trigger, for example, you can add a little code like:
0 = [] spawn {cutText ["", "BLACK OUT"]; sleep 3 ; cutText ["","BLACK IN"]};

See the link for more possibilities (text...)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pierremgi said:

If you teleport when entering a trigger, for example, you can add a little code like:

Thanks a ton already, Ill try that as soon as i get another problem with the sewer resolved LOL

22 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Is there a way to make it Black out before the trigger is activated by being teleported into the tunnel? Because right now you can see where you are and THEN it fades to black

EDIT: Something like a delayed Teleport so the fncFadeout has time to actually fade out

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, did it myself by inserting the fadeout into the teleport script