NightIntruder

Where I can follow information about A3Tools

The Arma 3 Tools is trying to update itself now. I've been logged off of Steam for a few days so cannot say for sure the date it's released.  Where I could find the official BI's information about updating of the tools (changelog) that is most up to date? As I can see at TECHREPs, the last update was on April 8th, 2020. Is this current update of the Tools official one? Could someone confirm that for me?

Thank you 7erra! That something that should start worring me, I guess? I don't know... 
I reinstalled the tools a few days ago so it should be fully up to date and no further updates were expected. Also, every time I log in on Steam, the Workshop is downloading a file of 0 bytes. Is this normal behaviour?   

PS. I found this post, below. The "0 bytes Steam update" seems to be common issue for quite a while so... mystery solved, at least partially 😉

The general opinion on the Arma 3 Tools is... not much in favor of them. I also personally use mikero's tools for my own projects. For your other issue: It seems like a Steam problem but am not sure. I simply don't have enough knowledge on that topic.

• Like 1