So Basically i was thinking about making mod for algerian people's national army for arma cold War assault but i know you guys hate me for being 12 years old i know but chill out,

So the mod that im gonna make mod most of there equipment are

-NiS i need help i cant find it

-ICP for the russian equipment etc

-RCWC for vehicles and stuff

-CSLA or PR for the OT-64 SKOT vehicle

And many more also i need people to help if you want to join my project add me on Discord KillerScar#4378

Also there is error on oxygen 2 that is called unable to load file. Load that dont let texture stuff and etc

Edited by Killer Scar
My english is bad cause im using mobile

I have never seen anyone age discriminate here, unlike other 3D FPS game communities, but if you need help, you  need to recruit people who want to work with you. 

I would like to see Algerian forces as well... good topic actually.

Also, maybe you want to work on your project for the COLD WAR 3 project for ARMA 3? That is a bigger audience and you can use RHS or CUP with new textures to speed up your creation.

Good luck in anycase.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Valken said:

I have never seen anyone age discriminate here, unlike other 3D FPS game communities, but if you need help, you  need to recruit people who want to work with you. 

I would like to see Algerian forces as well... good topic actually.

Also, maybe you want to work on your project for the COLD WAR 3 project for ARMA 3? That is a bigger audience and you can use RHS or CUP with new textures to speed up your creation.

Good luck in anycase.

Also i dont play ArmA 3 and yeah i will try to make the arma 3 version

And also im still learning how to make mod lmao anyone can help me pls ?

well since KillerScar got hacked  we dont have pretty much information about the Project but he gaved us some pictures of the BMP-1 he is Working in Oxygen 2 Light on in his discord Group before it get deleted (he made new one already)
small reminder : i posted pictures of the BMPTerminator Model (made by modemmaik) but it was removed already

pic.png

sorry for not posting i was away for a moment since i had school to do and im going to say it real quick

So here's a Picture of Terrorists im Working on for a moment (the models belong to Munk who made Generic Middle Eastern Rebels Pack i never edited the models but i only edited the config.cpp and replaced the Guns with ORCS weapon pack)

ColdWarAssault_2021-04-13_21-14-31_ReSha