Hey Mates, I know it's kinda weird Question but, have anyone tested to Open a Scenario by trigger, or playing (Launching) a mission throughout activating a trigger....Please Help Immediately.

Cant help you, (although I can share a "zoom in-and-out" script for the strategic map) but I'm following this...as I'm curious to know as well if it is possible.

Could be cool to have a campaign where from a command center you select different missions in different maps...mmmm..interesting.

EDIT:

From the discord arma 3 channel:

"" I think you'll have to structure a campaign, and working with 

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Campaign_Description.ext#Missions

this is how you choose which mission runs next, based on ending type.

Then you just do whatever in your mission, and via script do

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/endMission

and depending on what end type you pass to endMission will, together with the description.ext above, decide what mission to runs next.""

• Like 2

On 11/23/2020 at 1:27 PM, zagor64bz said:

Could be cool to have a campaign where from a command center you select different missions in different maps...

...the problem with that seems to be that the strategic map opens over the specific map where the module was placed or spawned by script. There's a way to have a "neutral"  (I guess a custom made image?) instead of the actual map?

EDIT:

From the discord channel:

Grezvany13:
A mission is build on a single terrain; so the moment you load a mission, you load the terrain. 
You can build multiple "missions" in a mission (like it's done in the Contact mission), but you can't switch terrains.
If it's a multiplayer system, you could have a script which would let the player exit the server and join a new server
(with correct mission/terrain), but that won't work in SP.

I guess a change in plan is due then.

• Like 1