Maciccio

No zoom/fov Weapons and Veichles

Mod that removes the zoom/fov to everything. Weapons and vehicles.
All Weapons are completed. I only have to finish a few positions of some vehicles. Almost all DLC have been made.
I couldn't stand an almost realistic and beautiful simulator like Arma with that exaggerated magnification.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2289604260&searchtext=no+zoom+0.8

Server to try:    No_zoom MOD || BeCTI Benny-Zerty Altis    IP: 161.97.100.172

• Like 1

Heya

Great addition to the game! Does the mod eliminate the zoom by changing configs of weapons? Or something else? 

I am working on a coop mission whereby I want certain "Aid worker" players to not be able to zoom in, and other (soldier) players still. Is that scriptable with your solution?

11 hours ago, Melody_Mike said:

Heya

Great addition to the game! Does the mod eliminate the zoom by changing configs of weapons? Or something else? 

I am working on a coop mission whereby I want certain "Aid worker" players to not be able to zoom in, and other (soldier) players still. Is that scriptable with your solution?

Yes, it eliminates the zoom in/out of individual weapons and vehicles.

As for the zoom of the individual characters, this is not the correct solution because it sets the zoom of all the characters with a single parameter