WulfsLayer-42

Armed outlander bundle, no crowns, jacket or guns received

I have purchased the gamepass ultimate specifically for the VIGOR armed outlander bundle. i had redeemed the code, but did not receive the 500 crowns, jacket or guns. i had redeemed the code november 15th.

I have contacted xbox support and they could not resolve the issue, the case ID# is 1512980379.

please help.

Edited by WulfsLayer-42
CLAIRIFACATION

How long can I expect to wait to get this issue resolved? I find it kind of odd that I had to join a forum just to post about a severe issue such as this. 

• Like 1

You didn't need to join the forum per se 🙂 however, please send an email with information on this issue to our support email: support@bohemia.net

fOrsythiaa - Actually we do. I am also here for the same issue but check this out, I emailed that very same email like you said, and got this generic response:

Jason Voorhees <xrcrew@gmail.com>

Fri, Nov 27, 4:28 AM (5 days ago)

to support

So will my account get credited with the bundle once it's fixed or what? 

I'm just wondering how I'll access it once it's fixed?

Thanks,

Jason 

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 1:32 AM Dominik via RT <support@bistudio.com> wrote:

Hello,

developers are aware of this issue and they do their best to fix it ASAP.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Dominik
Bohemia Interactive

--

And that is where all communications ceased and I am still waiting for just a simple answer or reply. I didn't ask for much but just a reasonable explanation as to how they were goin to approach crediting people.  😞

This is the response i got to the ticket, pretty sure its just copied and pasted: 

Dominik via RT <support@bistudio.com>

Thu 26/11/2020 11:32

To:

You

Hello,

Best regards,

Dominik
Bohemia Interactive

On 12/3/2020 at 10:22 AM, x Pooch said:

This is the response i got to the ticket, pretty sure its just copied and pasted: 

Dominik via RT <support@bistudio.com>

Thu 26/11/2020 11:32

To:

You

Hello,

Best regards,

Dominik
Bohemia Interactive

Exactly and they don't reply afterwards. I swear it's just a bot that answers to "trigger" keywords. Smh All I wanted to know was what I had to do when they did fix the issue as the perk will probably be gone by then. 

Hi everyone, indeed, the team's aware of the issue and working on it 🙂

Contacting the support email helps us keep track of who's experienced the issue, so that we know how many are affected by this. The team's working very hard on patching this up and they will definitely get back to you once we're ready to deploy the fix 💪 Thank you very much for your patience on this.

I did the same thing as all the rest of the people on here and i still can't get the bundle to work why do you put things out there when you know they won't work i think you guys just like scamming us

It's worked perfectly fine for a lot of people when we've initially brought out the perk with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - it seems that these issues have only surfaced relatively recently, which we are working hard to patch up 🙂

Same issue. One of many bugs in this game that need fixing. Devs should at least produce a PR statement proving issues such as this are being worked on. Unacceptable for so many issues to take so long to be resolved. Devs have made a lot of excuses for issues and shunned player's comments in the forums which doesn't exactly build confidence with the player base. LISTEN to your players.

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2021 at 10:23 PM, QuietJoey said:

Same issue. One of many bugs in this game that need fixing. Devs should at least produce a PR statement proving issues such as this are being worked on. Unacceptable for so many issues to take so long to be resolved. Devs have made a lot of excuses for issues and shunned player's comments in the forums which doesn't exactly build confidence with the player base. LISTEN to your players.

#THatPart

An update on this, we've actually released the fix for it already and there was a social media post about it 🙂 For example, here is the Facebook post from a couple of days making the announcement. Enjoy your game pass perks, Outlanders! 🎉