I want to make a big Sector Control mission in the editor and then export to Singleplayer to play. I put a lot of Sector Control Modules on the map in the editor, I set Spawn AI Modules for BLU and OPF and exported to Singleplayer, in the beginning everything worked as it should, AI spawns, moves, fights with each other and conquers Sector Controls by map, then after I clicked Save & Exit to continue this mission later. But after reloading the save game I noticed that me and the AI (BLU and OPF) can´t capture Sector Controls. Sector Controls do not change color, they remain gray. The modules seem to have stopped working after the reload and need to be reactivated via script? How can I reactivate this? I wish I could save this mission so I could easily reload and continue later. Not that I have to play the whole mission in one piece. 

This is very important to me! If anyone can help, I will be very grateful.

Did some research and maybe you can enableSimulation true the sector modules? Saw that in a post. 

4 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

Did some research and maybe you can enableSimulation true the sector modules? Saw that in a post. 

In the last five days I have been researching and testing all possible scripts to reactivate these modules after reloading. I tried with addMissionEventHandler Loaded, setCaptive, triggerActivation etc. I have tried now with this enableSimulation true. But nothing reactivates. I have a headache from this, because this is very important to me.

Only thing I can think of is to download a sector mission and see if they do something differently. Or does the warlord vanilla Arma 3 not suit you? 

5 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

Only thing I can think of is to download a sector mission and see if they do something differently. Or does the warlord vanilla Arma 3 not suit you? 

I also tested it with the Warlords module, nor does it work properly after reloading. There seems to be a problem in the modules. If I make a mission with the modules, they immediately work perfectly only until I save the mission and then reload. Then the modules no longer work. Strange.

I will try to download and test a sector control mission.

34 minutes ago, viel.kuul.10 said:

I will try to download and test a sector control mission.

I just did that. I downloaded one sector control mission and played, after I reloaded, the mission is not working properly.

Maybe by placing a trigger that will activate via Radio Alpha for example that will reactivate the modules. Either the initial modules or same modules in the same place but different ones.

Save then Load call the action via Radio and you can see what happens. If needed you can have multiple radio actions that do the same thing for each time you load.

As an experiment to see if the modules are still there after the save-load function.

I just tested this out and I see the same results, 'sectors not working after load from save'. Open a ticket about the issue, this never used to happen. I have several old SP missions that I know for a fact were previously tested for save/load without problem.

15 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

Maybe by placing a trigger that will activate via Radio Alpha for example that will reactivate the modules. Either the initial modules or same modules in the same place but different ones.

Save then Load call the action via Radio and you can see what happens. If needed you can have multiple radio actions that do the same thing for each time you load.

As an experiment to see if the modules are still there after the save-load function.

Can you test your own mission with the listed scripts and tell me which one works? Maybe I set the scripts wrong.

11 hours ago, Larrow said:

I just tested this out and I see the same results, 'sectors not working after load from save'. Open a ticket about the issue, this never used to happen. I have several old SP missions that I know for a fact were previously tested for save/load without problem.

How did you achieve that? Can you clarify?

5 hours ago, viel.kuul.10 said:

How did you achieve that?

How did I achieve what? Not getting sectors to work on saved load? 😕

11 hours ago, Larrow said:

How did I achieve what? Not getting sectors to work on saved load? 😕

On 11/25/2020 at 12:22 PM, Larrow said:

I have several old SP missions that I know for a fact were previously tested for save/load without problem.

If without problem, how?

15 hours ago, viel.kuul.10 said:

I have several old SP missions that I know for a fact were previously tested for save/load without problem.

As in tested along time ago as working but now do not!

Just to clarify I have not got sector control missions that work. Seems it is a bug so you have to report the bug to Bohemia Interactive. 

3 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

Just to clarify I have not got sector control missions that work. Seems it is a bug so you have to report the bug to Bohemia Interactive. 

It seems to be a serious bug. There should be no problems with the save / load function, because the actions in ARMA III are time consuming. 

How can I report this bug to Bohemia?

sorry for the necro here.. im still looking for this solution for the past 3 months.. did anyone have any luck?

I'm currently looking at setting up my own sectors using triggers & markers because i cant find a way to get the sectors to reinitalize on load