Sign in to follow this  
Tor

The avon lady's 1985 winter campaign

I have followed the instruction provided in the readme to the teeth, but I get the following error when launching OPF (Resistance v.1.90): "No entry `config.bin/CfgWeapons.SEB_MP5´." and an OK dialogbox.

The campaign starts ok, but in at the beginning of almost every mission and cut scene I get "No entry `.modelSpecial´." and an OK box again. So far the campaign plays fine after clicking OK, except the cut scenes are skipped - which is a shame as the create the atmosphere.

I have tried to remove every addon untill the errors disappears, and have found the it is the TJP_Pavehawk_snow addon that is responsible.

Is there a workaround to this problem?

Thanks!

Let's compare snow Pavehawk file versions. Mine is dated March 18, 2002, 8:57PM and is 2,083 KB. Is yours the same?

Next, in which Addons folder are your unofficial addons located in?

The second line of the Pavehawk's readme says it's version 1.1.

Hi Avon Lady

I am at work right now so I can't check the timestamp, but I downloaded it from the link at your site.

All my addons are in the BIS created folder "...\Operation Flashpoint\ADDONS".

Thanks

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tor @ Jan. 29 2003,10:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I downloaded it from the link at your site.<span id='postcolor'>

I take it you downloaded all the other required addons from there, too, including the STERangers2_10+STTMKey1_10?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">All my addons are in the BIS created folder " ...\Operation Flashpoint\ADDONS".<span id='postcolor'>

That's good.

Otherwise, I haven't a clue! The only thing I modified in this version of the campaign versus the original winter one converted by Flashpoint Conversions, was to substitute Winter Kolgujev with Winter Nogujev Island. Nothing else. I have no problems running the campaign on my system.

Yes, all addons are installed as per your readme file.

All addons are installed in the folder with "s". I did notice that some addons specified "addon" without "s", but suspected that were inaccuracies.

OK, I've found the solution to the error message "No entry `config.bin/CfgWeapons.SEB_MP5´".

Go to The FAQ item on the 1985 Winter Campaign and download the newly listed SEB Delta Force V2.00 addon.

There are still minor error messages that pop up ("Sound 'song' not found" was one error message I saw) but I do believe that all major hurdles are out of the way now.

Let me know otherwise. smile.gif