Storm Rider

Cartridges models?

Hello fine people, I would like to ask if its possible to add in the mission editor, the model of ammunitions as a prop. For example, the Tow missile, or 25mm cartridge, or perhaps a 120mm round. I'd like to have this in order to make custom visual compositions. Thanks

Medium-Calibre-Ammo_content_small.pngeb1da0425bafbbca8a321da9bbfa348c.jpg

Yes, it is possible, if you make the model yourself.

For some of the ammunition, you would not need to. I odn't think there is any model already for the autocannon rounds nor the 120mm tank gun rounds.

For the titan missiles, there are models, and there are of course models for all the pylon weapons.

For some of the other weapons, I could not find a 3d model that didn't include an exhaust flame.

I was trying to do this to make new weapon pylons using the missiles from the Nyxs for example

Here is one cool thing you can spawn. An unused anti-ship cruise missile.

private _posnewmis = [14620.2,16775.7,0.887077];
_sol28 = createSimpleObject ["a3\weapons_f_sams\Ammo\Bomb_06_F.p3d", _posnewmis];
_sol28 setPos [_posnewmis select 0, _posnewmis select 1, 1.8];
_sol28 setDir 224;

This is a glide bomb that has wings that can fold out. This is an unused model from the Jets DLC.

This is what it looks like. Use the code above to spawn it on top of a table.

Arma3-x64-2020-12-16-11-58-26-641.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hmmmm, very interesting, I think I will make it usable via a mod, I am thinking a radar guided, data-link/loal enabled missile with a long range...

Might be OP though.