JeepStuff

ArmA 3 multiplayer servers not showing up

I went to go play arma 3 one day and the servers never showed up after that I tried about everything reinstalling,uninstalling all mods,reinstalling battleeye, allowing arma through my firewall,port forwarding the ports for arma, I have ran out of options and need help. It's has been about a month of off and on trying to see if waiting works nothing helps yet.

In Arma vanilla (no mod), can you see (without any filter) the official servers?

2 hours ago, pierremgi said:

In Arma vanilla (no mod), can you see (without any filter) the official servers?

no.

In launcher, don't run arma (play button), just go to server tab and internet one. Do you see some servers?

5 hours ago, pierremgi said:

In launcher, don't run arma (play button), just go to server tab and internet one. Do you see some servers?

Yes but when I connect it gets stuck at a black screen

If you have already checked and reinstalled Arma...

Try to seek for a second one or wrong directory. Steam can sometimes create a second steamapps directory,  external of Program Files (x86), espacially after multiple installations.

Right-click Arma 3 in your game library>click properties>click local files tab>click browse local files> check file location.

Perhaps, you'd have to delete the "false" one.

No other clue.