gwenchlan

Mortar shell and houses

With the new season, there was no change log to know if it was an issue, or vigor actual policy.

While using the mortar shells on houses, you can't hurt anymore people in.
Despite the unrealistic aspect of this (that looks like a bug for me), no one as been told about the changes.

I've been crafting mortars for the last two weeks (250...), and I am very upset with those changes.

if it isn't a bug, vigor devs should announce those major changes to players, and why not ask people about it ?
You have people who bought the plans, without knowing this...

Hi there, indeed it isn't a bug - we've simply fixed mortars to how we initially intended them to be. Many players seem to be disappointed with this, so the team is collecting feedback on it. Thank you for your input 🍅

5 hours ago, fOrsythiaa said:

Hi there, indeed it isn't a bug - we've simply fixed mortars to how we initially intended them to be. Many players seem to be disappointed with this, so the team is collecting feedback on it. Thank you for your input 🍅

Thank you for your answer.
It is really annoying that so many changes happens, without any clear information to the players, while it could be really easy to make a questionnaire into the game, or an info tab with the news.
I know many players that thought it was a bug, and are waiting for it to be solved to play again,
while others are quitting the game (definitely...) due to that.

You can easily understand the questions about consumables, that are asked to craft mortar shells...

To be honest, since I started to play a year ago, Vigor communication policy has been realy an issue.
We never know the change logs, there is nothing ingame to tell to the players what's new.
I feel as if the community was only driven by devs vision.

What about the shelter, for players who already finished it  ?

Best regards 😉

@gwenchlan I'm not sure I've understood your question about players who've already finished levelling up their shelter - could you clarify what you meant?

Also, regarding the change logs, you can view them in game once you load up Vigor, before entering the shelter; otherwise you can also find them on our website (https://vigorgame.com/updates) - scroll down and click "see changelog". Hope this helps 🍅

Thank you for your answer !
I never noticed that we could find the full changelog. Pretty hard to find it.

My question about the shelter was "When will there be new things to improve in the shelter ?"
Mementos, and vinils are good ideas.
Maybe new themes for the shelter, would make players more involved in it ?

Good sunday to you !