Hallabilkhamis69

Is There A way To Transfer Progress From Vigor Switch To The Ps4/5 On Release day

I have a lot of stuff and valuables in vigor and would not want to waste my time that i collected in switch because i mainly play on ps4(will move to ps5) and want to keep my shelter and weapons through cross save or at least a transfer 

Hi there, unfortunately this wouldn't be possible - PlayStation will be having its own ecosystem, so cross-saving, cross-progression, and cross-play will not be possible.

Hello f0Rsythiaa,

Considering that PS4 players will be exclusively together, does XBOX Switch players would have the possibility to turn off the crossplay ? 

Thanks a lot for your precision 😉

On 11/22/2020 at 10:26 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

thx its mildly infuriating that i cant transfer legendary guns but then again i feel its fair for the new players that start on ps4 

@Reikens As for now we're looking into the possibilities of turning off crossplay between Xbox and Switch - but right now, there is a system in place already to improve matchmaking between the two consoles. In essence, those playing on the Switch will be matched up with more Switch players, rather than Xbox players. Of course the situation may be different in lobbies as it also depends on the time of day/how many players are looking for an Encounter on the Switch, etc.

• Like 1