Sign in to follow this  
khaosmatical

What are the ARMA 2 Delta Vests/Chest Rigs?

Hi everyone, this seems like one of the best places to ask this question and someone here more than likely may have researched it themselves. I'm currently trying to find out the parts and build the chest rig/vest that the Delta operators from ARMA 2 and now CUP has.

While I'm quite well versed in gear I'm completely stumped. At first I thought they were all Eagle Industries RRV's like the Razor Team guys but they aren't. I've found vests from Eagle Industries, LBT, Blackhawk! and even Arktis that are similar but not exact. I'm aware the models used may not be completely accurate but just by looking at them the BI artists definitely were working off of some real stuff. I'm looking to try recreate the setup exactly and the first hurdle is finding out the rig and the back panel that's with it. The mag pouch/molle panel on the first image interests me a lot too if it is based on something real. Very similar to LBT mag pouches.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

hbmK9Dd.jpgS2wKo81.jpgki5Ym1k.jpgx5QeEPa.jpgJ23VADZ.jpg

I believe it’s a type of vest associated with the ranger battalions as my cousin had something similar at one point, and a lot of delta comes from the rangers. Though I have seen some security force airman wear something like that too but my experience in the Air Force/military was limited and I’ve never really been those gear nut type of dudes, so I never cared enough to ask. However a lot of people on these forums know much more then I ever would so I’m sure someone will answer your question!