Sign in to follow this  
zcdias

cheating and unsport behavior

Hello, so ive been playing vigor for some time now, and despite not liking that i cant turn off crossplay (im on nintendo switch) because xbox players have some really unfair advantages overall, i still manage to enjoy the game in some degree, i like the theme and how the game works. However exactly today (some minutes ago) i encountered two duos that didnt engage each other, in other words it was me and me teammate against four players in a squad in a 2-3 player playlist.... i have their names and the hour the game occurred, if you guys could do something to punish this kind of behaviour i would appreciate, the game is already unfair on its own with people abusing purple tier weapons and portable detector hunting down all game, but it can be manageable with good aim and positioning, but four players against two is too much. please ban or do something with these people or i will have no option but to quit this game for this reason. their names are: ASC Wiżárd (capital Z with dot above), ASC RVN, ASC ŃÎČĶ and Marxx. they even use a "clan tag" ahead of their names.... minus this marxx but he is paired with one who has clan tag and must be considered part of the squad.... thats some pathetic stuff.... hour of the game was around 10:30 GMT of 16 November 2020 and they are all switch users too.

Your situation is one thing if they are purposely trying to team together yes that's wrong but being friendly with another squad is actually allowed you dont HAVE to shoot everyone you see I have had many games where I have run up to people and just been friendly and worked together before. It makes things interesting and silly when you have an entire lobby just hanging around and doing emotes at eachother