Hawk1000

Xp not being retained

AFter a number of days logging in on new season pass, I have 0 XP showing for my character.

this has started happening to me also. I got the first day of 300 xp added to season 6 progression, but 2nd and 3rd day has not added to progression.

It shows that I "gained" 300xp when logging onto the game in the shelter notifications each day. But when checking the status bar of the season 6 xp progression window/tab, I still only have 300xp from the first day. 

Is this a known issue, will there be a statement about any adjustments or fixes? Please let us know. thx

Hello, thanks for starting a discussion on this - it seems like a new issue, and the team will be looking into it 💪 thank you for your reports. 🍅

Ditto, only had 600xp after loggin in just a few min's ago... for 4 days (depending on time zone) of logging in at 300xp per day should be at least 1200xp minimum so far. Only noticed after I completed 2 different daily activities in the shelter and it only totaled up to 1125 afterwards.

So the season 6 xp counter is not adding daily log-ins for me. 

And from the other similar posts about this topic, where other ppl are saying some of their encounter activity is not being counted either. Either it is a server side issue or a full season 6 addon issue.

Will this get resolved?

welp looks like the charity box reset also reset the small gain in xp that was recorded over the past few days. when I logged on this evening CST about 9:30-10pm, it actually showed 0 (zero) points accumulated for the season 6.

So it must have reset by dev trying to fix it, which I doubt since I got no response about it. Or, the charity box event reset the xp when it reset and started over. Eitherway, pointless to try and actually gain xp this season so far.

Same for me, today lose 17k xp, can't reach level 25... Back to 24 with zero points for 2 times... Same thing with level 22 to 23...made 3 times and reached at 4th run, every time back to 0 xp... 

Thanks to everyone's fast reports, we've managed to fix the issues with this - all players affected by this issue will be receiving 100 Crowns as a small gift for this inconvenience.

But we are also preparing something else - get ready for Double XP Weekend! Keep an eye out on our social media pages for more info 🍅