mckookey

XP not persisting between games

Hi,

I'm a pretty new player but trying to power through this seasons battle pass. At the start of today I was level 10 with about 100xp. I played a few games and got about 300 XP off of level 11. Turned off my xbox after I returned to my shelter, did some things in real life, came back to the game, and for some reason my XP was back to what it was at the start of the day. I did this twice - both times my battlepass xp reset when I reloaded the game.

Is this a known issue? Anyone else seeing it?

The same happen to me twice, the first time i thought it was my imagination but feel weird, the second time i was pretty sure i was almost 16 but, somehow i was 15 with only 777 xp. I think that for some reason if u dont level up in a session and dont return to the game for a while it resets u to the point  u were at the last leveling up.

I took a screenshot after 1 game and see if tomorrow happens again just to be sure.

Hi there, thanks for starting the discussion on this - it is a strange occurrence indeed, and the team will look into it 💪 thank you for the report!

So still happening, wanted to give some more data in case its helpful to the developers:

As Iriarte says if you hit a battlepass level, that amount of XP will never be lost.

I have been able to play a round to get 1/2 way to the next BP level, quit/restart the game immediately and see that the XP is still there.

If 'some' period of time (hours?) goes by before playing again, the next login has the BP XP reset to the amount it was at when you last passed a BP level

All other info for my shelter seems to be persisting fine regardless of time between games...things collected, build progress, food donated...its just the xp going poof.

Well it happen again here are my screenshots:

Last night after a couple of games: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/iriarte-black32/screenshot/22805730

Today first login:https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/iriarte-black32/screenshot/22805812

I play on Xbox and you can see my Gt on the screenshot i hope it gets fix soon, its very annoying  but i´ll wait the fix.

Thanks to everyone's fast reports, we've managed to fix the issues with this - all players affected by this issue will be receiving 100 Crowns as a small gift for this inconvenience.

But we are also preparing something else - get ready for Double XP Weekend! Keep an eye out on our social media pages for more info 🍅