Schlopp

Arma 3 Tools Crashing on Startup

As of recently, my Arma 3 Tools has stopped working...

On launch, Arma 3 Tools crashes nearly instantly; not even appearing in Task Manager. I am able to open separately: Publisher, Object Builder, Terrain Builder, and Addon Builder, but nothing else.

This is an issue I have seen being reported by multiple people and every time all I see is  "Try validating your files," or "Try reinstalling your game." Nothing anyone has said has helped and I am starting to believe that there is no solution.

After attempting to launch Tools, I went to check the log file and was met with this...
2020-11-08 20:43:18,863 [INFO]: Set parentName(steam)
2020-11-08 20:43:29,663 [INFO]: Set parentName(steam)
2020-11-08 20:43:54,086 [INFO]: Set parentName(steam)
2020-11-08 20:44:10,454 [INFO]: Set parentName(steam)
2020-11-08 20:44:29,378 [INFO]: Set parentName(steam)
This gives me no information about what is occuring.

I tried the same with the RPT file, but nothing was to be found...
I have done everything I can and feel this is an issue that needs to be dealt with, as there is no discoverable solution currently. A problem like this could possibly halt someone from developing a mod that they have already worked so hard on and no one wants that.

Just load stuff via it's exe, the tools launcher cases issues if its running

I do load certain stuff via the exe. However, I am not able to mount the P drive as far as I’m concerned (which I need to do in order to use terrain builder) I have tried loading the Arma 3 Tools exe ,but I receive the same result as launching it through steam .

1 hour ago, Schlopp said:

I do load certain stuff via the exe. However, I am not able to mount the P drive as far as I’m concerned (which I need to do in order to use terrain builder) I have tried loading the Arma 3 Tools exe ,but I receive the same result as launching it through steam .

Use a .bat file https://armadocs.gitlab.io/terrain/01starting/pdrive/mounting/