Dostojetski

Compositions broken

Rotation, height and location all get messed up big time when spawning in custom compositions.

Every single composition I have tried from the workshop is just a big mess and more work to fix than making your own from scratch cos the items keep moving around and spawning on rooftops rather than inside buildings.

Please fix it Bohemia... compositions were supposed to be in from the start of arma 3 as was sharing them and they dont even work :C

Custom compositions are really for complicated and detailed things, cos those are the things you dont want to have to make over and over again... yet, you make something nice, save the composition and when you spawn it in, it all goes wrong

And disabling dmg and animation does nothing to help.

You have to change the terrain snapping and elevation stuff in the tabs up the top. 

Changing the terrain snapping and elevation stuff doesn't work if you try it in Zeus because you don't have those options there. I wanna know how to fix it while in Zeus because I don't want to constantly go back into Eden to place a composition.