JoseRodriguez

Custom Support Trigger Activation

Hello,

I want to end the mission with a pre-defined artillery strike.

I created a custom support option and I want it to reveal hidden artillery units. I tried linking Hide/Show module to a trigger and activate the trigger on "expression" of the custom support, but it doesn't work.

I'm not quite sure how to do it. I just want the radio command to reveal hidden units, then end the mission after a while. So, how can I activate one or more triggers with custom radio command?

Thanks in advance,

Well on the trigger Activation (that is under the Type section) >> Radio Alpha (or whatever name you want)>> condition true (or whatever the condition is) >> on the on activation field:

NameOfObject hideObjectGlobal false;

and to hide them you click on the unit and you uncheck the Show Model option. Not sure of the exact phrase it has.

• Thanks 1

You just have to set a variable. For example:   LetsGoTriggers = TRUE;

And the condition for the triggers is:   !isNil "letsGoTriggers"

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

Well on the trigger Activation (that is under the Type section) >> Radio Alpha (or whatever name you want)>> condition true (or whatever the condition is) >> on the on activation field:

NameOfObject hideObjectGlobal false;

and to hide them you click on the unit and you uncheck the Show Model option. Not sure of the exact phrase it has.

Thanks a lot! I never understood or had a chance to use those stuff. Show Model and disabling some AI features will be sufficient since they have waypoints assigned to them.

16 hours ago, pierremgi said:

You just have to set a variable. For example:   LetsGoTriggers = TRUE;

And the condition for the triggers is:   !isNil "letsGoTriggers"

Yes, I tried this one but isNil option was the main thing I should've focused I guess. I tried some stuff like tr==1; etc... I will try this one too in case similar things required in the future. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1