P.P

imitation on the number of mods.

привет ребята
у меня уже давно существует проблема в том, что бы транслировать список обязательных модов для игроков сервера.
когда список модов выходит за 20штук - лаунчер вашей игры начинает не правильно его отображать.
Господа, вы в курсе этой весьма серьезной проблемы, и будите ли это как то исправлять ?
--
-Hi guys
I have had a problem for a long time in broadcasting a list of required mods for server players.
when the list of mods goes beyond 20 pieces - the launcher of your game starts to display it incorrectly.
Gentlemen, you are aware of this very serious problem, and will you somehow fix it?

Make an export in the arma launcher of your modset or make a steam collection and share that.  Problem solved. 

Задача состоит в том, что бы разработчики игры обратили внимание на не должным образом работающий лаунчер и исправили его работу.
---
The task is for the game developers to pay attention to the launcher that is not working properly and fix its work.

You should read the documentation a bit more attentively, there's a fix for it, it just comes with trade-offs. 

• Like 2

не надо мне компромисов.
я хочу, что бы в лаунчере система модов работала нормально.
арма работает большим образом из за трудов мододелов, и разработчик игры как никто другой должен быть заинтересован в корректной работе системы модов.
разве не так ?
---
I don’t need compromises.
I want the mod system to work fine in the launcher.
Arma works in a big way because of the work of modders, and the game developer should be more interested in the correct operation of the mod system than anyone else.
is not it ?