DOA

When play in MP through editor no player slots appear.

This issue just started occurring a few days ago. I load a mission into the editor and select play in MP. The server opens as usual, I click OK and get no player slots. If I reload the mission a few times it eventually shows the player slots immediately. This happens with a new mission I just started or with a saved one that is loaded into the editor. Does anyone know anything that will resolve this? Thanks in advance for your time and assistance. 

The players look normal in the mission editor and are set to playable. I just duplicated the issue and noticed that none of the fields at the top of the screen are populated, mission name etc. I think the mission is not loaded into the server created by selecting play in MP. I get the blank roles screen, and none of the optional parameters are on that screen and no player roles. It is like there is no mission loaded. I click back to return to editor, at this point I believe the server is still running, I reload the mission into the editor and select play in MP and this time it works. It seems that the server has to be running first now? Thanks in advance for your time and assistance, it is much appreciated. 

So player is set to player while the rest is set to playable?

Any mods?

Any scripts your using?

You may need to actually define the minimum/maximum number of players your mission can handle via the Mutliplayer settings category in the 3DEN Editor. You can also define it in your description.ext