G5f928G.jpeg

Please tell me that hand positioning is coming to all 14.5 rifles? As it is now the support hand always looks so awkkwardly far back.

Hey, do you have any interest in providing some simunition magazines similar to other mods (i.e. Australian Commando Weapon Pack) for the nerds like myself? 

Hi @fingolfin

Thank you for sharing your work with the community. It's stuff like this that keeps me coming back after nine years of Arma 3.

Do you plan to apply your spectacular color work to the pistols? The Glocks and P320's look great in black, but they'd look greater in your browns and tans.

Have you planned to make a discord server for tier one weapons in the future?

@fingolfinMy group absolutely love the detail in your mod. We are very eagerly waiting for the URGIs. Any word on when an update might be coming out?

On 6/17/2022 at 2:03 PM, dusty_2 said:

any updates ?

The mod is still in active development. Just head over to the USP discord, fingolfin posts WIP screenshots there.

On 6/17/2022 at 7:03 AM, dusty_2 said:

any updates ?

Please don't ask for updates, we consider it a form of spam on these forums.

On 6/18/2022 at 2:43 AM, ljcsteam said:

The mod is still in active development. Just head over to the USP discord, fingolfin posts WIP screenshots there.

Do you have a invite link to the USP discord? All the links I have found are invalid.

22 hours ago, ghost94593 said:

Do you have a invite link to the USP discord? All the links I have found are invalid.

I think you have to contact a member of USP to get an invite link.

Is the Wilcox riser in the current release? Also, is it possible to flip magnifiers to the side? If so, how?

5 hours ago, vagrantauthor said:

@Blitzen88 I don't know about risers, but the magnifiers flip to the side using CBA keybinds.

Thanks, I will look into it. 

Hi, am I the only one experiencing a bug with multiple LMGs where the weapon does not seem to be quite aligned with the hands? It seems the weapon is just a few cm further back. I have tried loading ONLY cba, RHSUSAF and Tier One to see if it was some other mod messing with it but sadly no change.
Sorry im new to forums so I dont know how other to show pictures here.
https://imgur.com/8AZ3eV1
https://imgur.com/sNxRQdD

On 6/20/2021 at 10:07 PM, fingolfin said:

"How many accessories should I put on the rifle?" - "Yes."

p9XHPQs.jpg

Any news on this Raptar S? I'm pretty sure it's not implemented into the mod yet. 

Hope you are still working on it, it would be dope in-game!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dusty_2 said:

Updates?

You were told once already:

On 6/18/2022 at 6:25 AM, R0adki11 said:

Please don't ask for updates, we consider it a form of spam on these forums.

2 hours ago, ghost94593 said:

Does anyone know if he is still working on this mod?

I know!

@Harzach Do you know any info about how the progress is going, I cant find any info at all. Dont get me wrong, im not asking for any update, I just love the work that is being done in the mod but I cant find out how is going, if it has been released or how can I support it. I dont find neither the MSR sniper rifle nor the Wilcox mout or the Wilcox Raptor Designator, so I guess it hasnt been published. Maybe you have a Discord where it shows the WIP? Would you mind to send an invitation my dc is (marcossperezz__)

Can someone pls send me a Google Drive link to this Tier one Weapons mod. My university internet has blocked steam along with most of other websites and at home my internet is very slow so I cant download it there. But in university I can download google drive files