On 12/31/2021 at 9:30 PM, gatordev said:

Thank you for continuing to work the updates.  I know we've all been eager to get what you've been working on.  I've lost track...were you working on a C.O.M.M mount for the LPVOs?  I know you had the Geiselle rails before, but couldn't remember if you working the BO mounts.

I would like to, but AFAIK there is no model available for purchase.

In the meantime, I replaced the EXPS3-0s on the Wilcox flip mounts with XPS3-0s since Delta doesn’t use the former (which I never noticed before). The EXPS3-0 will still be available without the Wilcox mount.

ZfXYY4G.jpg

The next update will also add magazines with the X135 70 Grain Brown-Tip TSX ammo. The values will come from this chart: https://www.barnesbullets.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Barnes-CFR-Specs-and-Ballistics.pdf If anyone has any additional info - please let me know!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, fingolfin said:

In the meantime, I replaced the EXPS3-0s on the Wilcox flip mounts with XPS3-0s since Delta doesn’t use the former (which I never noticed before). The EXPS3-0 will still be available without the Wilcox mount.

ZfXYY4G.jpg

The next update will also add magazines with the X135 70 Grain Brown-Tip TSX ammo. The values will come from this chart: https://www.barnesbullets.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Barnes-CFR-Specs-and-Ballistics.pdf If anyone has any additional info - please let me know!

Man, I never expected to see a fully clone correct Delta 416 in Arma 3. The only thing that seems inaccurate is the selector. AFAIK Delta and DEVGRU has never used ambi-selector on HK416.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ljcsteam said:

Man, I never expected to see a fully clone correct Delta 416 in Arma 3. The only thing that seems inaccurate is the selector. AFAIK Delta and DEVGRU has never used ambi-selector on HK416.

That was an easy fix:

G5f928G.jpg

Here’s the ballistic chart for the X135 ammunition:

A33IUZJ.jpg

As you can see, the bullet drop is quite significant, but it deals a lot of damage (hit parameter is 11.18 vs 9.0 for the vanilla 5.56mm) and is a great ammo for CQB. For long-range shooting just stick to the Mk316 Mod0.

• Like 6

Yo fingolfin I just noticed something on your Wilcox riser. Please don't mind me for being too picky. But shouldn't the BUIS also be mounted on the Wilcox system? There is a small front section that rise the front BUIS too, so the shooter would have perfect cowitness between the optic and BUIS.

4 hours ago, ljcsteam said:

Yo fingolfin I just noticed something on your Wilcox riser. Please don't mind me for being too picky. But shouldn't the BUIS also be mounted on the Wilcox system? There is a small front section that rise the front BUIS too, so the shooter would have perfect cowitness between the optic and BUIS.

not if the front sight isn't at the right height.  

5 hours ago, ljcsteam said:

1 hour ago, kilo-bravo said:

Yes, you can mount the iron sights on the Wilcox riser and the model I use actually includes a small riser for the front sight, but in ArmA the iron sight is part of the weapon, not the optic. I could create an optic model including the BUIS, but in this case the BUIS would not be functional, and it would only fit well onto a specific weapon/handguard. Also, the weapon would have no iron sights when using other optics.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, fingolfin said:

I really like how you improved colours on weapons and accessories! Have the same changes been made for URG-I since you showed it to us last time?

G5f928G.jpg

On 1/7/2022 at 3:54 PM, kilo-bravo said:

At least the KAC front sight is at absolute cowitness

On 1/7/2022 at 12:55 PM, Disgusting_Man said:

I really like how you improved colours on weapons and accessories! Have the same changes been made for URG-I since you showed it to us last time?

Not yet, but they will be.

On 1/8/2022 at 5:03 PM, Scarecrow1625 said:

I'm sorry to bother you, but do you have any plan of 11.5 inch URG-I?

Yes, they will be in the next update

5 hours ago, help12354 said:

Will you add the mk13 mod 5 sniper rifle?

No plans at the moment, maybe in the future.

• Like 4

I figured you probably got asked this before, but is it possible to implement canted aiming for the offset red dot sights? As of now with the RHS way the scope body still takes up the entire left half of your screen and nukes your situational awareness anyway which renders offset red dots almost useless.

Hey fingolfin, Do you have any plans for a 20rnd Pmag?

On 1/10/2022 at 6:34 AM, BlackSomethingDown said:

I figured you probably got asked this before, but is it possible to implement canted aiming for the offset red dot sights? As of now with the RHS way the scope body still takes up the entire left half of your screen and nukes your situational awareness anyway which renders offset red dots almost useless.

AFAIK that is not possible in ArmA 3. If anyone knows a way, please let me know.

On 1/11/2022 at 3:53 AM, sv5000 said:

Hey fingolfin, Do you have any plans for a 20rnd Pmag?

Since there is no model to purchase AFAIK, no.

a model change script like the grip system, that activates when you change optics mode and then swaps over to a copy of the original model where the entire rifle has been rotated to the left some in oxygen and new hand animations to go with it. easier said than done of course, and an unproven idea that might be too buggy for arma to do right.

• Like 1

That could work but would require new animations and a lot of scripting, also it would only work for Tier One weapons. Given my (almost nonexistent) knowledge of animations and scripting, I will not touch this.

17 hours ago, fingolfin said:

Since there is no model to purchase AFAIK, no.

Thanks for the reply, there are some free ones on GameBanana

On 1/5/2022 at 10:24 AM, fingolfin said:

ZfXYY4G.jpg

Hey Fingolfin i really like this new stuff incoming, i have only one question is the SMR rail in the picture a new color variation or the tan one, if yes isn't too red https://geissele.com/super-modular-rail-hk.html

12 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Is that Victrix sniper rifle? What model? Uses .338 Lapua Magnum?

Already found out that this is Remington MSR.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Already found out that this is Remington MSR.

Ahhh the MSR from Remington. Indeed this sniper rifle was sooo similar to the one in Ghost Recon Breakpoint/Wildlands (Wildland = top, Breakpoint = s**t 😂 )

Since the SR25/M110s are getting love, could we get a 20 inch barrel version?

It could have the 16 inch handguard like the M110A2

A2.jpg

or the regular 13inch handguard like the SR25E2 PR

25_PR_2000x630.jpg

Keep up the mighty fine work man!

• Like 2

Love this mod, thank you for all the great assets! 

When I use the pip scopes (which are fantastic btw) in 1920x1080 resolution everything works great. Unfortunately, when I play in 4k on my other PC the scope warps a bit when looking and moving. Leaning is the worst, the scope overlay image elongates and tilts while the pip stays in the same spots and they become misaligned. As mentioned, this only happens in 4k resolution. 

Is this a known issue, is it something fixable on my end or the mod end. Is it not a resolution issue and I'm doing something else wrong? 

Any information appreciated, and thanks again for this outstanding mod!

Loving this mod, super stoked for the next update, been wanting a decent Remington MSR for ages.

I’m also curious if you have any plans regarding the HK417? no problem if not I know you’re working on lots already with I super appreciate.

also I wanted to ask as I’ve looked for the nightforce NXS 2.5-10x and the Daniel defence 416 setups but I can’t seem to find them, have they been added to the pack yet?