4 hours ago, [VW]Wrath said:

I get you! Here's me trying to use it like an ACOG. In that case, the fault is all mine.

No problem! 🙂

Little bug report, though nothing major. When leaning using the Vortex Razor's in marksman mode the horizontal crosshair lines extend outside the image of the scope ring. Nothing major and it's only today I've noticed, so I'm not sure if it's something that's happened since the fix the other day or if I just haven't noticed it until now. Either way, it's barely noticeable but I thought I'd let you know! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

hi fingolfin i see so many people asking for some specific gear, so if can i ask too, it would be great a model of MK18 MOD 0 there is no one mod that reproduces it genuinely

On 3/16/2021 at 9:27 PM, [VW]Wrath said:

Little bug report, though nothing major. When leaning using the Vortex Razor's in marksman mode the horizontal crosshair lines extend outside the image of the scope ring. Nothing major and it's only today I've noticed, so I'm not sure if it's something that's happened since the fix the other day or if I just haven't noticed it until now. Either way, it's barely noticeable but I thought I'd let you know! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Thanks, that has been reported a few days ago in the workshop comments too and will be fixed in the next release

1 hour ago, Blacktitan99 said:

hi fingolfin i see so many people asking for some specific gear, so if can i ask too, it would be great a model of MK18 MOD 0 there is no one mod that reproduces it genuinely

Probably not, the scope of the mod is 2010 and later. If I would even do some kind of a legacy pack it would be included, but though I thought about it do not count on that happening.

1 hour ago, fingolfin said:

Thanks, that has been reported a few days ago in the workshop comments too and will be fixed in the next release

Probably not, the scope of the mod is 2010 and later. If I would even do some kind of a legacy pack it would be included, but though I thought about it do not count on that happening.

ok copy !

Hey guys,

it has been some time since I updated you on the development of the mod and some progress has been made (slowly but steadily). The next update will include Glock 17s and some less custom Glock 19s. In the picture below you see a rail variant Glock 17 and a Glock 19, new attachments are the Leupold DeltaPoint sight (used by CAG) and the Obsidian9 short Suppressor.

Q0EPteY.jpg

Thanks to Mandoloin and especially RobinDX Tier One will have some new animations for you. The AFGs will be set further near the muzzle and some attachments like the Larue handstop will trigger a c-clamp-like animation (not really thumb over bore because of all the clipping that entails).

o4Z7nFt.jpg

O27Ckg2.jpg

Last but not least, the SR-25s were done until I realized CAG used the SR-25 EMC for some time (instead of the M110), so that will make its way into the mod. Seen here in a setup with an AFG, Harris bipod, LA5, M600V and Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS 1-8x LPVO:

SdiObfD.jpg

Unfortunately, there is still a lot to do but I am hoping to be very productive around the easter holidays. So, fingers crossed.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

You sir, are a machine! Thanks for your hard work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the handguard on the Knight's M110K5 is wrong. Real life 14.5'' SR-25/M110 upper has a 13'' URX handguard so there's a lot of clearance between the muzzle thread and the handguard. The M110K5 in the mod has a 15" URX 4, which is only seen on 16" uppers. The direct thread suppressor also looks off from its real life counterpart.

I forgot how to upload screenshots to this forum so these are pics from Knight's website for your reference.

111468_white.jpg

M110K5_inside.jpg

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ljcsteam said:

I think the handguard on the Knight's M110K5 is wrong. Real life 14.5'' SR-25/M110 upper has a 13'' URX handguard so there's a lot of clearance between the muzzle thread and the handguard. The M110K5 in the mod has a 15" URX 4, which is only seen on 16" uppers. The direct thread suppressor also looks off from its real life counterpart.

I forgot how to upload screenshots to this forum so these are pics from Knight's website for your reference.

You are right, but since I have already the 13" URX for the SR-16s it will be an easy fix. I could keep the current model in the mod as an M110K3 with small modifications... might do that.

• Like 2

I've seen a weapon canting mod on the workshop before, and that got me wondering if it's possible to have the weapons roll when using the 45 degree mounted optics? I assume there are some limitations with animations etc?

9 hours ago, JD Wang said:

I've seen a weapon canting mod on the workshop before, and that got me wondering if it's possible to have the weapons roll when using the 45 degree mounted optics? I assume there are some limitations with animations etc?

Interesting. I would need permission to use their animations/gestures for the mod or make my own, and I don’t know if it could be set up in a way the canting is only used when in the secondary weapon mode.

On 3/29/2021 at 1:39 AM, fingolfin said:

Hey guys,

it has been some time since I updated you on the development of the mod and some progress has been made (slowly but steadily). The next update will include Glock 17s and some less custom Glock 19s. In the picture below you see a rail variant Glock 17 and a Glock 19, new attachments are the Leupold DeltaPoint sight (used by CAG) and the Obsidian9 short Suppressor.

Q0EPteY.jpg

Thanks to Mandoloin and especially RobinDX Tier One will have some new animations for you. The AFGs will be set further near the muzzle and some attachments like the Larue handstop will trigger a c-clamp-like animation (not really thumb over bore because of all the clipping that entails).

o4Z7nFt.jpg

O27Ckg2.jpg

Last but not least, the SR-25s were done until I realized CAG used the SR-25 EMC for some time (instead of the M110), so that will make its way into the mod. Seen here in a setup with an AFG, Harris bipod, LA5, M600V and Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS 1-8x LPVO:

SdiObfD.jpg

Unfortunately, there is still a lot to do but I am hoping to be very productive around the easter holidays. So, fingers crossed.

awesome job,can we get that insight flashlight for mcx too please?

6 minutes ago, Rainyday68 said:

awesome job,can we get that insight flashlight for mcx too please?

The Insight WML? Yes. I am trying to reduce the number of attachment models (they massively drive up the file size), so I only include them if the unit that uses the weapon uses the light too. But since DEVGRU uses both the SIG MCX and the WML, it will be included.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

The Insight WML? Yes. I am trying to reduce the number of attachment models (they massively drive up the file size), so I only include them if the unit that uses the weapon uses the light too. But since DEVGRU uses both the SIG MCX and the WML, it will be included.

thank you for answer

• Like 1

Really looking forward to the future of your mod. It gives me a lot of pleasure running around with your gear in the Armaverse. 

Do you plan to include any sidearm other than the Glocks and the M230 (?) in the future? I am not as knowledgeable in what guns american Tier One units use to be honest.

Thank you so much for your effort! Cheers

10 hours ago, Comrex_96 said:

Really looking forward to the future of your mod. It gives me a lot of pleasure running around with your gear in the Armaverse. 

Do you plan to include any sidearm other than the Glocks and the M230 (?) in the future? I am not as knowledgeable in what guns american Tier One units use to be honest.

Thank you so much for your effort! Cheers

Right now, most JSOC units run Glock 17s and Glock 19s. The SIG P320 was spotted on a DEVGRU operator in the pictures of the 2020 Kabul attacks, that’s why it is in the mod.

At the moment, I have no plans for further handguns (other than the Glock 17 &19 variants mentioned above).

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

Right now, most JSOC units run Glock 17s and Glock 19s. The SIG P320 was spotted on a DEVGRU operator in the pictures of the 2020 Kabul attacks, that’s why it is in the mod.

At the moment, I have no plans for further handguns (other than the Glock 17 &19 variants mentioned above).

Ever considered making a GLOCK 17 Gen 5 MOS 3? It's a GLOCK OEM direct-milled slide for Leupold DPP foorprint. And it's currently in service within USASOC and JSOC.

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/6255295/sergeant-major-army-visits-usajfkswcs-range-37

https://youtu.be/TXWuhb2z6CA

6 hours ago, ljcsteam said:

Ever considered making a GLOCK 17 Gen 5 MOS 3? It's a GLOCK OEM direct-milled slide for Leupold DPP foorprint. And it's currently in service within USASOC and JSOC.

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/6255295/sergeant-major-army-visits-usajfkswcs-range-37

https://youtu.be/TXWuhb2z6CA

Something like this should be possible:

oM7Nr5r.png

Edit:

5EYaZZa.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 3/30/2021 at 9:27 AM, fingolfin said:

Interesting. I would need permission to use their animations/gestures for the mod or make my own, and I don’t know if it could be set up in a way the canting is only used when in the secondary weapon mode.

SOF using  Weapon canting with nvg ir laser 

this Guys is DEVGRU operators better animation with Weapon canting have isurgency sandstorm game vinalla and ISMC mod with visible laser.

On 4/17/2021 at 10:51 PM, Rainyday68 said:

@fingolfinhey if you wanna add more mcx variants to this mod you might wanna check this 👀https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/military/gun/sig-sauer-mcx-virtus-assault-rifle

18 hours ago, cagin said:

I wrote about it. I hope  Mcx Virtus Patrol Model is added 👍

I am well aware of Cody’s great models; in fact, I knew he was working on them back in December. Anyway, do not expect to see those in the next update.

But some news regarding the next update: I am still waiting for two models (both accessories/attachments). Unfortunately, Covid delayed the progress on these two. (No need to worry, everybody’s fine.)

After the new RHS update, some now existing compatibility issues will be fixed.

In the meantime, I got the Mk18 URGIs in game. Here’s a 14.5” version:

ixZCiFm.jpg

Base model was done by zRaider, rail by Cody. Also in the picture: a new M600C tactical light.

And someone went full Daniel Defense on this one:

nC2oXvL.png

• Like 14

Awesome stuff. Looking forward tot the release. Will there be class name changes for already released weapons & attachments?