Eskimosound O_o

Empty holes in ground and empty beehives?

So everytime I have to dig a hole in the ground there is nothing in it, I dig it, then end up in a crouched position with nothing. Done that 5x now.

Also on a hillside on the Bridges map there are loads of what I thought were beehives, but there's nothing in them....I did see food once in all of them but could not loot it....are these bugs or am I doing something wrong?

• Haha 1

So does no one know? Is there a Mod that can tell me? This is the right forum for the game isn't it or am I knocking on the wrong door?

• Haha 1

Hi there, what you've dug up is the buried cache - however, if it's empty, it means that you've found the fake buried cache. In order to find the real buried cache (there's only 1 in every Encounter), you should find the polaroid which will show you where the real buried cache is located. You can keep digging up caches and trying your luck, but your best bet is with the polaroid 🙂

The beehives in Bridges should have some food, but we're aware that there is some issue which indicates that all the beehive boxes are lootable. The team is working on it 💪

Also, feel free to check out our subreddit or our groups on Facebook - some people have similar questions which have already been answered, perhaps it can help you out in case you can't find the info you need on the forums 🙂 

• Thanks 1

I have never found a full cache without the photo.  Even if I saw the photo and went there, but didn't take the photo with me.  The only time I have been able to loot the cache is if I have the photo with me when I find it. Then I destroy it to make room for more loot.

As for the bee hives, they have always been empty and I thought it was weird the 'open' thingy was on them.  Lately, I also noticed if you stand by the hives, they sting you!

• Haha 1