Prospero71

virolathi server files

hallo, sorry for the translation, i would like to create a dedicated server with virolathi map for exile but i don't know how to configure the position for loot and 3dm mission, can you help me please? thank you if you can help me

It's not that easy to explain now.

Your first problem will practically resolve itself, that of the loot position. They are solved via the Exile Server Config. Most of the buildings that exist are already entered in the config.cpp file.

The mission file is a far bigger problem, at least if you have absolutely no plan of the matter, what I'm assuming now.

You would first have to position traders and what is needed in the editor (locker, roulette chairs, water coolers etc.).

You have to transfer this data to an initServer.sqf and initPlayerLocal.sqf file.

You also have to create a mission.sqm with spawn points and markers.

You can largely take over all other files from an existing mission.

It is also important that you give the end result the correct file name, so when you pack the pbo. For this you need the correct name of the map you want to use. It looks something like this:

Exile.YourMap.pbo

As I said, without any experience what you have set out to do is a rocky road.

TY for reply i have try with other map mission and work but without loot. i just need the loot position cfg to add in server files but i not have and i not where is possible found. i have try exile loot position but not easy for me. but TY again for your explaned