Apocalypse 83

Model and Skeleton binPBO

Hello everyone. I wanted to do a retexture of one of the units on Arma 2 OA. I was using the ger_rifleman.p3d MLOD from the BIS modders recources.

I am having problems with the model and skeleton when i binarize the addon. I used to be able to do it on Flashpoint but it is a bit different for Arma 2 and I'm struggling to find and information. So far, I have managed to do a test retexture ingame but the soldier doesn't have any animations and is stuck in the T-pose. I used the model config editor in Oxygen 2 to generate the following model.cfg file. I don't pretend to know what it all means but if anyone can give me some advice on how to get the animations working that would be great, I understand that the Arma 2 fourm isn't very active these days.

class CfgModels
{
    class GER_rifleman;
    class apoc_testinf: GER_rifleman
    {
        skeletonName="Skeleton";
        class Animations
        {
        };
    };
};
class CfgSkeletons
{
    class Skeleton
    {
        skeletonInherit="";
        skeletonBones[]={};
    };
};

Maybe if the thread were in the corresponding section, you would have more luck with an answer, what you need, it has no relation to mission editing and scripting.

Yes, it was very careless of me to post in the wrong section, I was after configs and scripting. I realised my mistake straight after I posted but it is impossible to delete or move the thread.

what I say is not by way of criticism, it is that it really is in the wrong section and that perhaps people who know about the subject are not interested in the edition of missions and possibly you will lose that valuable help, you could try to communicate with the moderator so that move it for you.

Yeah I know what you mean, thanks for the advice. I will try and contact an admin and get the thread moved.