Chezidek

Single mode

For a long time I have been ignoring all games with pvp component, and I had to stop playing those pvp games that I used to play because of health problems. I have heart problems and I have to monitor my blood pressure, when I worry it rises and I feel bad.

Your game seemed interesting to me, I downloaded it to try and check whether it is possible to play it without contacting other players, unfortunately it is not possible, in addition, the game scolds me for a small number of kills in the session...
After playing for two days I felt bad, I couldn't sleep, the pressure was high, I didn't have enough air and there were flashes in front of my eyes, now I'm afraid to play your game but I really want to, I liked it.

Could you make a separate mode with bots and separate progress and equipment that doesn't overlap with the main mode? Or let it be a separate version of the game, paid but for a single game. I'm comfortable playing with bots, I'm not worried, but unfortunately there are very few similar games where you can play with bots, I only know CS and Rainbow Six Siege.

I've also been looking for a game that has a Beretta rifle for a long time, I'm not interested in weapons, but I really like this rifle and it seems very beautiful. Unfortunately and to my surprise, it is not present in almost any games, it seems to be in Pubg, but as I said, I avoid such games. And your game immediately attracted me, including the presence of the silver pigeon rifle, I was very happy to finally shoot from it, thank you!! 🙂

Hi there, though many people request for PvE or bots for Vigor, unfortunately, we are not working on one and we currently have no intentions on creating PvE, as it just doesn't suit our vision for the game. 🍅

• Sad 1