Question

So, I was wondering if it was possible to potentially make a custom text Heads Up Display that looks kind of like the Antistasi HUD. The Antistasi HUD includes things like Covertness, Balance of money, Following, etc... I was wondering how I would be able to do something like this with minimal effort involved.

Possible Solutions

I've tried using the titleText in order to display a variable from my "Variables.sqf" file, however; this isn't a good idea because I use the titleText for dialogue between the player and AI characters.

<Variables.sqf>

balance = 1200;

<buildingtutorial.sqf>

params ["_object", "_caller", "_actionId", "_args"];

_jeep = _args param [0];
_transporttruck = _args param [1];

["TASK1", "SUCCEEDED"] call BIS_fnc_taskSetState;

titleText[format["<t color='#00FF00'>Commander Petros</t>: Welcome to the new camp, newbie."], "PLAIN DOWN", -1, true, true];
sleep 5;
titleText[format["<t color='#00FF00'>Commander Petros</t>: Go over to that workbench over there and build the vehicle depot, then come back to me and I'll purchase some vehicles for it."], "PLAIN DOWN", -1, true, true];
titleFadeOut 7;

_object removeAction _actionId;
_object addAction ["Buy Vehicles", "buyVehicle.sqf", [_jeep, _transporttruck]];

exit;

I haven't actually found anything useful regarding a custom GUI or HUD in ArmA 3 quite yet so this would be really helpful. Thanks in advance for potential solution/help in the comments.