Andrew_S90

Exile SafeX - Personal Trader Storage

This was created for AWG Exile and cleaned up for a general release, thanks to Adam Kadmon for allowing me to do so.

You are free to modify them for your server. I have included an example mission in the github release. 

This was recreated, fixed up and improved on a vanilla Exile Altis server with no infistar or battleye. You are on your own for anything that pops up with those.

Please look at the example mission if you get stuck. I cannot help with install issues. You are free to post in the Exile Discord #support channel here: https://discord.gg/cmMMHyJ

If there are bugs with the actual released code I can take a look.

Thanks all - best of luck with your Exile Servers. 

Exile SafeX:
This is a small personal inventory that can be found at safezone lockers. Allowing you to increase storage as your respect increases. Admin configurable respect levels and blocked items (can stop valuables from being placed in here) This script is required for MarXet 2.
Github: https://github.com/Andrew-S90/ExileSafeX
Video Preview:

Install Instructions:

Client

config.cpp

Paste the contents into the top of your config file. Modify existing network message section if needed. Add the lower section to InteractionMenus

description.ext

Paste the contents anywhere after #include "RscDefines.hpp" appears in your description.ext file

initplayerlocal.sqf

After if (!hasInterface || isServer) exitWith {}; paste the upper contents of initplayerlocal.sqf found in the Client folder

If you are having trouble please view the example mission included.

Server

Code

No overrides needed, simply pbo the server folder and place inside your servermod folder (such as @ExileServer)

SQL

There is a table that is needed for this to function properly. Please execute the SQL on your Exile database

Exile.ini

Paste the contents at the bottom of your exile.ini MODIFY if using extdb3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Since you can refill used magazine with SafeX i would add this to ExileClient_gui_safeXDialog_event_onDepositButtonClick at line 34.

_usedMagsToDitch = false;
_APMSXB = magazinesAmmoFull player;    
{
    _MagToBlacklist = _x select 0;
    _ammoPerMagazine = getNumber(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _MagToBlacklist >> "count");
    _MagToBlacklistAmmoCount = _x select 1;

if (_MagToBlacklistAmmoCount < _ammoPerMagazine) then
    {
        _usedMagsToDitch = true;
    };

}
forEach _APMSXB;

if(_usedMagsToDitch) exitWith
{
    ["ErrorTitleAndText", ["SafeX Error!", "You need to remove all used magazines and items from your inventory and weapons before using the SafeX storage."]] call ExileClient_gui_toaster_addTemplateToast;
};

I'm getting an Error with the Database query for SafeX:

Error

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `safex` ( `uid` varchar(32) NOT NULL, `safex_player` varchar(20000) NOT NULL DEFAULT '[]', `marxet_player` varchar(20000) NOT NULL DEFAULT '[]', PRIMARY KEY (`uid`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

MySQL said: 

#1118 - Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs

ok i was getting errors  ---> https://pastebin.com/xhZ3jbHN

my fix bit dirty but seams to be working ----> https://pastebin.com/DG7mn6zX

Could someone add some clarity around this step in the instructions?

**Code**

No overrides needed, simply pbo the server folder and place inside your servermod folder (such as @ExileServer)

PBO "Server" folder or the "safex_server" inside the "Server" folder?  Also, then where to put the PBO?

I've tried both and lots of places and still can't get this to work...  Everything else is pretty straight forward so I'm guessing my problem is with this pbo...

Thanks

Safex_server.pbo go to @exileserver /addons folder , same place its exile_server_config.pbo and exile_server.pbo 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Thomas!  I got it now.  I also had a small issue with the mission file config upper and lower sections but I got it figured out.  I'm not a programmer at all or anything close to that, and I've been away from running arma servers for about 5 years so I'm a bit rusty!  It is coming back though...

Thank you again!

****Spoke too soon.  Still not working.  I'll continue to work on it.  ~ my bad, I was testing it outside safe zone.  Once trader was setup and inside zone, all works.