Sign in to follow this  
Andrew_S90

Exile Vehicle Customs Redesign + Mods

This was created for InfinityExile and cleaned up for a general release, thanks to ElmoBlatch for allowing me to do so.

You are free to modify them for your server. I have included an example mission in the github release. 

This was recreated, fixed up and improved on a vanilla Exile Altis server with no infistar or battleye. You are on your own for anything that pops up with those.

Please look at the example mission if you get stuck. I cannot help with install issues. You are free to post in the Exile Discord #support channel here: https://discord.gg/cmMMHyJ

If there are bugs with the actual released code I can take a look.

Thanks all - best of luck with your Exile Servers. 

Exile Vehicle Customs Mods:
This is a complete overhaul and redesign of Exiles Vehicle Customs trader menu. It allows you to customize your own vehicle on the ground (no sky box!) You can modify the vehicle skins and vehicle addons such as RPG cages, light bars, bumpers, doors etc. Pan around the vehicle with directional controls as well as zoom out/in and up/down. 
Github: https://github.com/Andrew-S90/ExileVehicleCustomsMods
Video Preview:

Install Instructions:

Client

config.cpp

Paste the contents into the top of your config file. Modify existing network message section if needed. Add the Server and Client Overrides to CfgExileCustomCode

Remove/Comment out the CfgVehicleCustoms and replace with the provided code and CfgVehicleCustomsMaster

description.ext

Paste the contents anywhere after #include "RscDefines.hpp" appears in your description.ext file

initplayerlocal.sqf

After if (!hasInterface || isServer) exitWith {}; paste the upper contents of initplayerlocal.sqf found in the Client folder

If you are having trouble please view the example mission included.

Server

Code

Pbo the server folder and place inside your servermod folder (such as @ExileServer) Overrides are found in the mission file

SQL

There is a column to be added to vehicles table that is needed for this to function properly. Please execute the SQL on your Exile database

Exile.ini

insertVehicle and loadVehicle need to be changed with the provided settings in the exile.ini top portion Paste the contents at the bottom of your exile.ini MODIFY if using extdb3

To add more vehicles for non vanilla please use the tools found in the tools folder. Run in debug in the editor with the mods enabled. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this