ANGEL0KSA

Several questions about the game

hi guys, The game is coming to PS4 soon, and I am very excited, it's going to be My main game, and I have several questions, 

1- I know the game has cross-platform, I saw many Nintendo Switch Players Complain about getting killed by Xbox Players, what's going on this.

2- did they find a solution about teaming in solo

3-does this game have an ending? 

Thank you

Hello, glad to hear you're excited about Vigor on the PlayStation 🙂 

1. No need to worry about that, as we plan on having a separate ecosystem for the PlayStation - thus there will be no crossplay for PlayStation players.

2. Teaming in solos is totally fine, as long as it is organic - it can be quite difficult to prove if the players were indeed cooperating before entering an Encounter. However, we haven't heard much complaints about teaming recently; perhaps it's because there are team-based modes in Vigor such as Elimination, and you can also play in duos/trios with your friends.

3. Vigor is a looter-shooter in post-war Norway, where you build your Shelter. There is no story mode in the game currently.

I hope that I've managed to answer your questions. Hoping to see you in the Outlands soon! 🍅