Spriterfight

HELP How can i activate the trigger?

So i have three group and i want the trigger to be activated when each leader of the group is in the trigger area.How can i do this?Thanks in advance

For 3 specific groups, the best way is to name their leader.

So, as condition, something like:

{_x inArea thisTrigger} count [lead1,lead2,lead3] == 3 

should work.

• Like 3

Place 3 triggers on the map covering the area required.  The three triggers need to be nearly the same size, not exactly the same size, so you can edit the triggers easily.

Name your 3 leaders:
lead01  
lead02
lead03

Now place 3 boxes on the map.  On the side in an out of the way place. Name the boxes
box01
box02
box03

For trigger 1, you write a command so that when lead01 enters the trigger area, box01 is deleted:   deletevehicle  box01

For trigger 2, you write a command so that when lead02 enters the trigger area, box02 is deleted:   deletevehicle  box02

For trigger 3, you write a command so that when lead03 enters the trigger area, box03 is deleted:   deletevehicle  box03

Now place a 4th trigger on the map. Somewhere in an out of the way place.  This trigger will fire when all 3 boxes are deleted:
(!alive box01) && (!alive box02) && (!alive box03)

The exclamation mark, just means  - not alive.

So, the three leaders enter the area, the 3 boxes are deleted and this causes your trigger to fire.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Joe98 said:

Place 3 triggers on the map covering the area required.  The three triggers need to be nearly the same size, not exactly the same size, so you can edit the triggers easily.

Name your 3 leaders:
lead01  
lead02
lead03

Now place 3 boxes on the map.  On the side in an out of the way place. Name the boxes
box01
box02
box03

For trigger 1, you write a command so that when lead01 enters the trigger area, box01 is deleted:   deletevehicle  box01

For trigger 2, you write a command so that when lead02 enters the trigger area, box02 is deleted:   deletevehicle  box02

For trigger 3, you write a command so that when lead03 enters the trigger area, box03 is deleted:   deletevehicle  box03

Now place a 4th trigger on the map. Somewhere in an out of the way place.  This trigger will fire when all 3 boxes are deleted:
(!alive box01) && (!alive box02) && (!alive box03)

The exclamation mark, just means  - not alive.

So, the three leaders enter the area, the 3 boxes are deleted and this causes your trigger to fire.

I solved it with 

leader grp1 inArea thisTrigger &&
 	leader grp2 inArea thisTrigger &&
	leader grp3 inArea thisTrigger &&
	leader grp4 inArea thisTrigger &&
	leader grp5 inArea thisTrigger

or :

{leader _x inArea thisTrigger} count [grp1,grp2,grp3,grp4,grp5] == 5

or :

[grp1,grp2,grp3,grp4,grp5] findIf {!(leader _x inArea thisTrigger)} == -1   // faster

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pierremgi said:

or :

{leader _x inArea thisTrigger} count [grp1,grp2,grp3,grp4,grp5] == 5

or :

[grp1,grp2,grp3,grp4,grp5] findIf {!(leader _x inArea thisTrigger)} == -1   // faster

Thanks!