Lordblacwood1

A3 debug console.sqf

Good day folks, while trying to Load CBA A3...i keep getting this error and arma 3 stops working

" include File a3\functions_f\Debug\fn_DebugConsoleallowed.sqf not found"

please i need assistance how to fix this issue, CBA is very important addon for me 

Verify the integrity of your gamefiles through steam as well as the integrity of your mods.  Ensure that you're using an official version of CBA and not a re-upload or outdated version. 

• Like 1

thanks Stanhope, i  use a non steam version of arma 3, that's a burden which i bear... i have used the updated version of CBA , still had same issues...i believe its a missing script and i don't know how to write scripts

1 hour ago, stanhope said:

Verify the integrity of your gamefiles through steam as well as the integrity of your mods.  Ensure that you're using an official version of CBA and not a re-upload or outdated version. 

thanks Stanhope, i  use a non steam version of arma 3, that's a burden which i bear... i have used the updated version of CBA , still had same issues...i believe its a missing script and i don't know how to write scripts

Well, you'll have to re-download arma then to verify the integrity of the files.