Arquilius

[SOLVED] Ace Medical Full Heal in Vehicle

Good evening everyone, I was making a mission but i'm kinda stuck at some point of the code. Would really appreciate some help ^^.

Idea of the code:

- Create an addAction on a vehicle instantly healing the crew (or just the injured soldier inside the vehicle),

- addAction should only be visible (or activated) by medics who should be inside the vehicle to activate (that last part works with a 2m radius for the addAction),

- Code for a multiplayer mission.

Current code (in the init of the vehicle, vehicle name : "healing_vec_2") :

this addAction  
[  
 "Heal",  
 {  
 {[objNull, player] call ace_medical_treatment_fnc_fullHeal} forEach crew healing_vec_2; 
 },  
 nil,  
 true,  
 true,  
 "",  
 "true",  
 false,  
 "",  
 ""  
];

Current issues:

- I have absolutly no idea how to condition on being a medic in order to see the action,

- (Only tested it on an IA inside the vehicle), apparently it only works on the player activating the action, the AI still had the legs injured.

Any idea how i could rewrite this code to make it work? Thks for the help everyone!

Ok i'm just gonna keep posting my progress (if it can help people). So I've decided to switch to a holdaction in the init of the healing vehicle. 

[this, 
"Heal soldiers", 
"\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_revive_ca.paa",     
"\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_reviveMedic_ca.paa", 
"([_this] call ace_medical_treatment_fnc_isMedic) && (_this in _target)", 

// Condition to show the action the caller (_this) needs to be a medic AND needs to be inside the vehicle (_target)

// Condition to progress in the action the caller (_this) needs to be a medic AND needs to be inside the vehicle (_target)
{hint format ["%1 is providing medical care inside the vehicle.", name player]},  

// Code once the caller starts the interaction : general hint informing that medical care is performed (the original idea is that I did not want to have people

loading up wounded people while the action is performed, normaly the healing comes at the completion of the action so it should not be an issue but just in

case...)
{format ["%1, you're providing medical care inside the vehicle.", name player] remoteExec ["hintSilent", _this select 1]},  

// Code for each progression tile : Silent hint informing the caller (_this select 1 (Object)) that the interaction is working so far.                                                   
{[player, player] call ace_medical_treatment_fnc_fullHeal;},

// Right now this is only healing the caller however i need to heal all the crew in _target (I know i could try to heal only the injured but the ACE injuries status is

quite complexe for me. Having some typo issues with 

{

{[player, _x] call ace_medical_treatment_fnc_fullHeal;} forEach crew _target;

},
{format ["%1, medical care was not provided!", name player] remoteExec ["hintSilent", _this select 1]}, 

// Code for each progression tile : Silent hint informing the caller (_this select 1 (Object)) that the interaction is working so far.                                                   
[],     
false,

// Making the action repeatable 
false  
] call bis_fnc_holdActionAdd;

Ok so this seems to work :

[this, 
"Heal soldiers", 
"\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_revive_ca.paa",     
"\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_reviveMedic_ca.paa", 
{hint format ["%1 is providing medical care inside the vehicle.", name player]}, 
{format ["%1, you're providing medical care inside the vehicle.", name player] remoteExec ["hintSilent", _this select 1]},
{
    {[player, _x] call ace_medical_treatment_fnc_fullHeal;} forEach crew _target; format ["%1, you've provided medical care.", name player] remoteExec ["hintSilent", _this select 1]; 
}, 
{format ["%1, medical care was not provided!", name player] remoteExec ["hintSilent", _this select 1]}, 
[],     
false, 
false  
] call bis_fnc_holdActionAdd;