h4wek

setObjectTextureGlobal not working after update 2.0

Helo everyone, who observe bug after update 2.0, the command setObjectTextureGlobal not working and the same situation is with setObjectTexture. I done few scripts using this command to hide models but now only command hideObjectGlobal is working this way - only problem is that between those commands is spectacular difference (I use hide textures beside hide object beacouse to make submarine model desctructable I must attach to it few other invisible destructable objects but only with hide textures they are still simulated and takeing damage in place of indestructable submarine model (anyway model of static submarine could be with animated propeller section in geometry) and destroyer could be in version similar like this static submarine  - movable - even like empty object

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter.

This command has been modified in last update (2.0). The previous issue (on dedicated server) is supposed to be fixed...

(see last spotrep)

• Like 1

Thanks for info - super, best will be added description about this change on on WIKI too, how to set empty texture now?  "" not working anymore and now is need to use for example "#(rgb,0,0,0)color(0,0,0,1)"  - sorry this not work too with global :) - please give some example beacouse i try with diferent combinations of texture and material and no one give effect like before texture empty - "".

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

This is effect of setobjecttexture now - beacouse global not working with "", I supose that is possibile to make effect like fully transparent material/texture to even hide shadow of object - or not? How to make destructable this submarine with those possibilites now - of course I can make new model and whole addon for that but idea was to make something in vanilla version and now it not working like before. This function for hide object from eyes of player I use also in anti-missile system - now attached to missile destructable and sensor visible objects are also visible to players like those dummies lunchers. Best will be the command to fully hide object without cut simulation of it damage or add some invisible objects in vanilla version to build destruction geometry near objects like missiles or submarine. Also similar objects (invisible by eye but visible by radars/sensors will be usefull for make targetable static objects like this sub or cruse missiles. 

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter