Jump to content
smokedog3para

Sangin District Helmand Province.V4

Recommended Posts

Awesome!

 

Thank you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice! Another Afghanistan map to build missions on!

Your screenshot in the OP is not showing at least not for me, but more screenshots would be cool to see,

should get more folks interested in your map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Nice! Another Afghanistan map to build missions on!

Your screenshot in the OP is not showing at least not for me, but more screenshots would be cool to see,

should get more folks interested in your map.

Hi bud yes pita uploading to the forums as no drag and drop but will do some today and upload. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, smokedog3para said:

yes pita uploading to the forums as no drag and drop but will do some today and upload. 

I see you got the screenshots up, looks great, even on the workshop, you can always use imgur https://imgur.com/

why is there a white film over your screenshots, is that because of the site your using, or is it something artistic you were going for?

I subbed to it btw on the workshop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

I see you got the screenshots up, looks great, even on the workshop, you can always use imgur https://imgur.com/

why is there a white film over your screenshots, is that because of the site your using, or is it something artistic you were going for?

I subbed to it btw on the workshop!

Thanks for the sub appreciated i will email you with your ISAF manual asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lighting is getting rolled back, the uv showing on the uk bridge is being sorted for jbad objects and tanoa is no longer defied in config so update incoming.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was that weird, white filter applied to the photos for... A realistic look?

I love it when people make their own custom lighting and not use the vanilla one, the shadows and overall colors look really good!

I absolutely loved every version of this map and it's amazing how you worked on it for 10 years!

Congrats on the release!

 

By the way, I looked into your mod ( just like I do with everything else, no malicious intent :) ) and I think those sky textures are from Take on Helicopters, not made by someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alpha male cat done the skybox edit think it is a2 oa tweaked and new cloud, we tested a few versions before we settled with what we have all images of terrain lighting was posted in the sangin discord as it progressed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×