jmurkz@gmail.com

Key for the rangefinder

KPz 1A5 fielding extremely powerful ammo for its 105mm gun, which also uses a Laser Range Finder to deliver punches accurately.

Which key is it, I have tried T but nothing seems to range?

Heya,
the 1A5's Laser Range Finder is only available to the Gunner and when then the main gun is selected.
It does not work when the coaxial machinegun is selected. T is the default keybind and should work in this case if it has not be reassigned in the game's Keyboard settings.
nciuxkX.png

I hope this clears it up for you. 🙂

Hi mondkalb, thank you for the reply. I have been doing as you have suggested but sadly it is not working for me. I use the default keybinds, do I need to remap the lase key to another key instead of T? My friend who also just bought GM has the exact same issue.

jeff

Hi mondkalb, thank you again, I disabled all mods and now the lase works as advertised. Sorry to have wasted your time also a very big thank you for GM, the attention to detail is first class. I look forward to more content and as much love for the tanks as possible.

• Thanks 1

Hi mondkalb, my friend and I tried MP Fat cats and neither of us could lase a target, yet in single player the lase work well. Is there an extra step we are missing to lase in MP?

jeff

Heya,
the Fat Cats MP mission has you deploy in the Kpz 1A1A2, which does not feature the 1A5's modern ammo and fire control systems. It simply does not have the Laser Range Finder. Thats why you cannot lase for distance in this MP Mission.

• Like 1