394866AD400CC573944F57C18A580B59D59C5AED

Halloween 2020 is upon us and this is my contribution. Play solo or get some friends and explore the perfect map for horror scenario. Vinjesvingen.

Happy Halloween 2020!

STEAM WORKSHOP

Story:
You got mail:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can gladly inform you that we have accepted your application. You are welcome to come and work at our farm up in vinjesvingen.

We will provide you with a bed and food during your stay.
Looking forward to our meeting.

Best,
Ryan Patel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features:

• Singleplayer / Cooperative 2-6 Players
  • Stealthy/Action/Horror
  • 50 to 80 minutes Gameplay
  • Story
  • Textures, sound effects and music.
  • Cinematics
  • Revive
  • Sometimes the game tell you what to do. Sometimes you have to investigate.

In multiplayer it will not progress until all players are ready (Seen all cutscenes, dialogs) but only one player is needed to interact.

• Like 6

So far looking very good!

I tried with a friend of mine, but died quite quickly.

So I'll have to bring another friend as well for reinforcement 😄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fin_soldier said:

So far looking very good!

I tried with a friend of mine, but died quite quickly.

So I'll have to bring another friend as well for reinforcement 😄

Glad you liked it! Hope you and your friends got scared 🙂

I can't seem to load the mission. Perhaps the update of Eden 2.0 on Friday 23rd broke something?

8 hours ago, Harzach said:

I can't seem to load the mission. Perhaps the update of Eden 2.0 on Friday 23rd broke something?

I just tried it and it works for me. But let´s see if we can figure out the problem.
What addons are you using?
Singleplayer, multiplayer?

Just the required mods. SP or Co-op. I'm going to fiddle around a bit with it later today. 

When a scenario isn´t loading, in my experience most the time it´s a missing addon. Just to make sure,
this is the addons you need: Eden 2.0, CBA_A3, Vinjesvingen, Not what they seem, CUP Weapons, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles, MrSanchez Head lamps.

Yep, had all eight saved as a preset and loaded, and it was behaving as though I was missing a mod (click "play" in scenario menu and nothing happens). After resubscribing  to the mission and the four mods I didn't have originally, it seems to be working fine, weird glitch on my end I guess. 

I just played through the first bit, looking forward to seeing where it goes!

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 10:01 PM, Harzach said:

Yep, had all eight saved as a preset and loaded, and it was behaving as though I was missing a mod (click "play" in scenario menu and nothing happens). After resubscribing  to the mission and the four mods I didn't have originally, it seems to be working fine, weird glitch on my end I guess. 

I just played through the first bit, looking forward to seeing where it goes!

What did you think? 🙂

I've had a couple of glitches preventing me from advancing the scenario. These happened during different attempts:

Spoiler

1.  At the beginning of the first night, after hearing the gunshots, I went to the marker in the house only to find the guy wasn't there. 

2.  After being transported and having my weapons taken away (I assume that's intended?) and investigating the forest, when I interact with the camera, the picture that appears is not removed, blocking my screen.

It would be nice if cutscenes/dialogue were skippable, as restarting from the beginning can kill one's enthusiasm.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Harzach said:

I've had a couple of glitches preventing me from advancing the scenario. These happened during different attempts:

Hide contents

1.  At the beginning of the first night, after hearing the gunshots, I went to the marker in the house only to find the guy wasn't there. 

2.  After being transported and having my weapons taken away (I assume that's intended?) and investigating the forest, when I interact with the camera, the picture that appears is not removed, blocking my screen.

It would be nice if cutscenes/dialogue were skippable, as restarting from the beginning can kill one's enthusiasm.

Oh, thanks for telling me, was it during singleplayer or multiplayer?