Sign in to follow this  
EdgeObscurity

Old Man: Insurgent Weapon Stashes Disappearing?

This has happened to me twice and I do not know if it is intended behavior or a bug. Twice I have unloaded items in the insurgent stashes on the island at the south-west of the map, I then left gathered more items and returned to find the entire stash box had disappeared. Oddly a single weapon was on the floor near where the stash was located.

Is this a bug that I triggered by manually dumping items into the stash or do they despawn after use?

Not entirely sure but I think only crates at Home and possibly vehicles save your stuff.

My issue is with the boxes used to sell items to the insurgents disappearing after I use them and return later. I think it is a bug but I am not sure.

Oh right, well that's proximity trigger based afaik but if it doesn't trigger anymore then it must be a bug. Have other stashes disappeared as well?

It is a weird. It happened to both of the insurgent stashes on the island located at the south-west of the map. I returned to them to find that the boxes you deposit items into had disappeared but the icon still shows them on the map.

At both stashes I found a single weapon on the floor. *I think* what may have happened is that I accidentally dropped an item on the ground at both locations and that item some how erased the stash box.