So i have a trigger and in the condition i wrote player in thisList; then i tested it and the trigger wont work even with this simple condition.What is the problem?even if i set to blufor or anybody.I tried with and without mods.Same result.

@Spriterfight,

Is my arma broken?

It's not.

So i have a trigger and in the condition i wrote player in thisList; then i tested it and the trigger wont work even with this simple condition.What is the problem?even if i set to blufor or anybody.I tried with and without mods.Same result.

thislist is generated when the trigger is activated.

this && ((vehicle player) in thisList)

Will allow the On Activation script to activate after the condition of the trigger and the player being in thislist.

Have fun!

• Like 2

I have this code in the condition:

({alive _x} count units test1) == ({_x in thisList} count units test1)

And this in the unit's init test1 = group this; the trigger wont activates when all of them are in the trigger area .I have  amp scenario where this script works.But i tested on a new and wont work if all of the units are in the area.I dont understand why this script works on that scenario but on another not.

@Spriterfight,

this && ({alive _x} count units test1) == ({_x in thisList} count units test1)

I knew it would work because I tried this first,

[this, thislist] spawn { sleep 1; 
		_alive={alive _x} count units test1; 
		_count={_x in (_this select 1)} count units test1; 
		systemChat format ["alive %1, count %2", _alive, _count] 
};

in the trigger with only  "THIS" condition on "Anybody".

Have fun!

12 minutes ago, wogz187 said:

@Spriterfight,

this && ({alive _x} count units test1) == ({_x in thisList} count units test1)

I knew it would work because I tried this first,

[this, thislist] spawn { sleep 1; 
		_alive={alive _x} count units test1; 
		_count={_x in (_this select 1)} count units test1; 
		systemChat format ["alive %1, count %2", _alive, _count] 
};

in the trigger with only  "THIS" condition on "Anybody".

Have fun!

Nope ,dosent work.Guess i have to reinstall the game.

i placed two unit,named them group test1 ,then when both of them  are in the trigger area nothing happens.I set a hint if it works then hint something but dosent even activates.

@Spriterfight,
It doesn't work because you're walking into the trigger. As soon as it is activated it generates thislist only including the units from team1 that have already entered the trigger. In your test it's expecting 2 but the result is 1. Like in the other post, explain what you want to accomplish, there's probably a better way.

Have fun!

2 minutes ago, wogz187 said:

@Spriterfight,
It doesn't work because you're walking into the trigger. As soon as it is activated it generates thislist only including the units from team1 that have already entered the trigger. In your test it's expecting 2 but the result is 1. Like in the other post, explain what you want to accomplish, there's probably a better way.

Have fun!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bfNJJeTX8WFkUc9H24dqAqVpMbtM0O4v/view?usp=sharing here is a repo ,lets see if it works for you.Please dont change anything just test it.

7 minutes ago, wogz187 said:

@Spriterfight,

Have fun!

Just want to make sure if my rv engine or sqf is not broken

I wrote hint "work"; in the activation field to check if it works if i move in the trigger area.