Sign in to follow this  
Lt_Damage

New seb nam mp missions

Ok Gameplanet has plenty of SEB NAM missions now so I'll quit now because of run out of ideas biggrin.gif

Here are the last of my seb nam missions for multiplayer:

@C (12)HiddenBase

There has been high VC activity in the area, VC have been attacking then moving back into the jungle before we can work out where they are striking from. Your men are one of many patrols in the area looking for this hidden base.

:No Respawn: Kegetys Follow Script:

@C (12)TheVillage

After destroying the hidden base VC activity has dropped a bit but there have been renewed attacks and this village is in a central location to these attacks and must be investigated for VC presence.

:No Respawn: Kegetys Follow Script:

@TDM (18)Duelfords

US Army vs The NVA in team deathmatch action across two fords. Who will win, the well fortified US forces or the hidden camoflaged NVA?

@CTF (24)MarinesVsNVA

Update of Marines vs the NVA. 50cal machine gun removed as it decimated US forces quite badly and wasn't too fun. Replaced with mortars for each side which still do plenty of damage. Cross the ford with heavy jungle obscuring your crossing, take the flag and make it back.

All these missions are first featured on Gameplanet before being released, look for the latest missions on opflash.gameplanet.co.nz:2302. Check WOLF site for details.

Download the mp mission pack 2

hummmmm excellent!!!!

tnx for the news missions! smile.gif

Nice missions, but you might want to reduce the number of enemies at the end of 'The Village' or at least spawn the enemies only after some others have died first. You get so many enemies that our server (2GHz/1GB linux, 10Mbit) goes down to 4-6 frames... and it lags horribly.

Yeah I'm still tweaking that one, I tried staggering the enemy troops but I find noone can kill them fast enough.

I'll setup more scripting to detect the death of troops before the others are spawned, keeping a happy medium of performance.