Ruben Floppy

I have a problem with SU-230 Sights

A while ago I discovered that this sights actually fitted well the 5.56mm and 7.62mm NATO rifles, so I started using them. This sight have 3 stances: Primary sight(3D) from far away, Primary sight(zoomed in, 2D) and a secondary 3D sight. Well, my problem it's that the second stance of the sight turned into 3D mode on only one of my profiles, and it gives you less magnification. On the rest of the profiles it's still working as intended, with the 2D second stance, and I don't remember changing anything on the options, because the Addon Options are the same for all my profiles, as I host on my ArmA 3 unit. I discarded that using shades or a different gun might affect, as using it without shades and with other guns from, even, other mods, doesn't actually change the way the sight behaves. 

Do somebody know where to reverse this into the 2D stance? I will be very gratefull if somebody knew. I will give you some visual representation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-MGWzjX2tp72wjwrQhcO4K4PjILvfN8-/view?usp=sharing.

When you press Esc ingame, there's a little menu at the top that says "RHS - Game Options"

The setting to change sights between 3D and 2D variants is in there

On 9/26/2020 at 4:59 PM, da12thMonkey said:

When you press Esc ingame, there's a little menu at the top that says "RHS - Game Options"

The setting to change sights between 3D and 2D variants is in there

Thank you, I din't saw this until now, thank you so much.