dragonflyfan

Old pilot - new to ARMA 3

Hi Team,

I used to play a lot of ARMA 2 before kids came along, now they are nearly teenagers I’m reconnecting. 😜

My most favourite in ARMA 2 were coop helo gunship or transport missions. Can anyone steer me in right direction for best similar missions in ARMA 3 please? I like to play with my Father and get him back in as well.

Cheers 

Hello!

Welcome back!

I have a list of Helicopter missions but you may have to look at it to see which ones best

resemble or fit what your looking for:

Helicopters

===============

This list isn't all the heli missions on the workshop, just a rough list to start with, hope that helps cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Crikey that is an amazing list and looks like it will give me plenty to get start (again) on.

One thing I do remember is that the ARMA community are very responsive and generous.

Thanks so much. 👍

• Like 1

Thanks .... am I allowed to open these missions in editor at all? If so can you point me in direction of tutorial please? Cheers

1 hour ago, dragonflyfan said:

am I allowed to open these missions in editor at all?

Yes, in the community unless the author specifies through license, or states something its ok overall,

the main rule of thumb is you can edit it, look at it, play it, just dont reupload, redistribute without the above, and calling it your own.

1 hour ago, dragonflyfan said:

can you point me in direction of tutorial please

My very own 😉

Just a note i plan on redoing this tutorial in the near future as some things changed on how i

do things with my videos, plus my voice got a bit deeper, must be an age thing 😄

anyways any questions dont hesitate to ask, maybe best pm me as to not derail the thread's subject here,

and or ask in the comments on the video. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

There's a few BIS mp missions that are alright for a bit of practice and can be played COOP or PvP

Support 05 Stratis
Support 04 Radpoli

Support 06 Katalaki

Support 08 Pyrgos

Support 08 Sofia

And you could try
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2242455239 which was made for 30 or so people but would work with just 2 pilots!

Guys, I’m having a crack at modding the KP Support mission and I’ve got a couple of questions about the AI Pawn modules. 

Im wanting the AI soldiers to choose to ride in motorised/mechanised/armour ... is that something I can force in the attributes?