Een Lefe

Solos vs Duos, Trios and 4-Man teams?

I just don't understand how you guys even thought this could be fun to play and make sense overall.

Hi there 🙂 Some Outlanders love a challenge, and going up against many people. The grind can be fun and challenging for some. 🍅

I really like the idea. You never know what you're going to run into, a single looter just looking for some scraps to escape with, a team of 3 armed to the teeth looking for a fight. it keeps you on your toes, and makes encounters more interesting. I played a lone wolf game recently where i was able to kill a team of 2 using ambush tactics, then I narrowly escaped being hunted by another team of 3, eventually got a third kill on another lone player toward the end of the match and even got an airdrop. It was one of the most exciting games of vigor i've played yet.

• Like 1

Think that’s kind of his point. You played a lone wolf game which means you were going to get teams in it. Lots of us play solo by choice or by not having anyone to team with. Last thing we need is to be hunted by people that can communicate your every move to each other

• Like 1