castwolve

Battle Pass For Keeps

Hello everybody,

I wanted to share something here that I don't think a lot of people realize. I have been trying to battle tech support through emails but nothing is working. I am trying to say that. I used to have a Battle Pass a few months ago and just 2 days ago I logged in after not playing for awhile and realized that my Battle Pass was completely gone. The $20 I paid for the Battle Pass thinking hey I get this for $20 for keeps. NO! You pay once and when the Season is over you have to buy it again. This is a huge problem for people who are on a low-fixed income. In my opinion just like any other game that has a Battle Pass you should just pay for the one time being and get to keep it forever. I do not understand why this game makes you pay over and over again for a Battle Pass. To me that is a micro-transaction. I don't mean to put this game company on blast but seriously. I have been playing this game since Game Preview and I thought this game would be awesome with a Battle Pass you buy one time and get to keep forever. But no, that is not the case here. This needs to be seen by the public and by the devs on here. I would hope in the future that this will change. Having to pay every Season is just ridiculous it should not be like that. Throwing $20 away every time is not worth it to me. This has to be fixed.

-Castwolve.

On 9/16/2020 at 8:48 PM, castwolve said:

I have been playing this game since Game Preview and I thought this game would be awesome with a Battle Pass you buy one time and get to keep forever. But no, that is not the case here.

That is not the case anywhere. Just about every live multiplayer game (in addition to those mentioned by @motagrapamain above you also have Destiny 2 and several more) have a similar Battle/Season pass, - the latter of which is perfectly described in its name how long it lasts for. Just because you didn't realise what you were paying for, that is not the devs fault - they didn't miss-sell you something, you miss-purchased it because you didn't read the (not so) fine print...

@castwolve Hi there, sorry to hear that you're disappointed about needing to purchase the battle pass premium every time there's a new season. However, you can also play the battle pass without purchasing the premium 🙂 the cosmetics and goodies from the premium tier will eventually appear through crates once the season ends, so all hope isn't lost for all the outfits and skins. 🍅