Sign in to follow this  
Trini_Gamer10

Three questions about Ravage mission editing

I have three questions about Ravage. Answers to all or even one would be appreciated! 😄

• Q1: Is there a way to tell the mod to spawn loot or have a chance of spawning loot in a certain place? It doesn't seem too well configured for Krasnorus and therefore very little loot spawns in buildings, making them not worth searching.
  • Q2: Is there a way to edit the loot pool so that custom weapons, armor etc are added to it instead of overriding the vanilla? I want to add some various weapons that aren't in the base mod or the mods it supports.
  • Q3: How do I make NPC's have a % chance of spawning with attachments on their weapons? As well as giving attachments a % chance to spawn in boxes/loot?

1 - Never played in that map but seeing it uses CUP Terrains Core, have you tried to set the Arma 2 structures (and the rest just in case) in the Loot System to "YES"?

2 - You can add a lot of stuff in the Gear Pool.

3 - I've never found a way for this. I go around it by adding pre-configured weapons in the Gear pool.

7 minutes ago, gaverio said:

1 - Never played in that map but seeing it uses CUP Terrains Core, have you tried to set the Arma 2 structures (and the rest just in case) in the Loot System to "YES"?

2 - You can add a lot of stuff in the Gear Pool.

3 - I've never found a way for this. I go around it by adding pre-configured weapons in the Gear pool.

Gear pool overrides them from what I've experienced